Who we are
The Spa Bleu Day Spa website (available at http://spableudayspa.com/) is operated by WordPress. Spa Bleu Day Spa is a company incorporated in 253 E Main St. Spartanburg, SC 29306. We refer to Spa Bleu Day Spa together with its group entities as “we”, “us” or “our” in this Policy.
What personal information do we collect and why we collect itPersonal data is not just created by interactions with the site. Personal data is also created from interactions such as:
- Contact forms
- Third party embeds
- Personal data may include information, such as:
- Shipping and billing address
- Telephone number
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Personal account preferences
- Transactional data may include information, such as:
- Purchase information
- Technical data
- Information about cookies
- Browser type and version
- Service-provider identification
- IP address
- The site from which you came
- The site to which you navigate after leaving
- Date/time stamp
- Clickstream data
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you when you:
- Make a purchase
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Respond to a survey or marketing communication
- Surf the website
- Use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To personalize your experience.
- To allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails about your order or other products and services.
- To provide the information, services or support you request and related after-sales services.
- To manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration.
- To detect, investigate and prevent activity that may be illegal, unlawful or harmful.
- To enforce our Policy or any other purpose referenced herein or therein.
- Essential: cookies that are essential to provide you with services you have requested. If you set your browser to block these cookies, then these functions and services will not work for you. In particular, we won’t be able to save your preferences about cookies.
- Performance: cookies which measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We use this information to get a better sense of how you use our site so that users have a better experience. For example, we collect information about which of our pages are most visited, and by which types of users. We also use third-party cookies to help with performance. For example, the Google Analytics cookie gives us data about your journey between pages, and if you download anything.
- Functionality: cookies used to recognize you and remember your preferences. Used to remember settings when you return to our site for a more personalized experience.
- Advertising: cookies used to collect information about:
- Your visit to our site
- The content you have viewed
- The links you have followed
- Your browser, device and your IP address.
Embedded content from other websites (Third Party)
This website may contain links to other sites. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the user has visited the other website. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of any site that collects information when they leave our site. These websites may collect:
- Personal data
- Embed third-party tracking
- Track your interaction with the embedded content.
How do we protect your information
Personal data that you provide to http://spableudayspa.com/ is stored by Spa Bleu Day Spa on servers located in third-party data centers. This is in the United States with restricted access. We have created reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and the misuse of personal data. We restrict access to your personal data to:
- Authorized employees
- Independent contractors
- Service providers
Who may use your information
We commit to keeping your information confidential. We may disclose personal data to enforce our policies or to follow legal obligations in any country where we have entities or affiliates. For example, we may respond to a request by law enforcement or regulatory or governmental authority. We may also disclose data in connection with an actual or proposed court case. Data may also be disclosed to protect our property, security, people and other rights or interests. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. We share your information with third parties who help deliver our services to you. You may have accessed http://spableudayspa.com/ through a hyperlink. If so, you consent to the shared information of your personal details. These details include behavioral patterns. If we or any part of our group is sold, or its assets transferred to a third party, your personal information, as a valuable asset, may also be transferred. This may happen even if they are not in the same line of business as us. Our member database could be sold separately from the rest of the organization, in whole or in many parts. Potential purchasers and their advisors may have limited access to data as part of the sale process. However, use of your personal information will remain subject to this Policy. Similarly, your personal data may pass on to an inheritor in the unlikely event of a liquidation, bankruptcy or administration. Please remember that when you share information publicly on http://spableudayspa.com/, it may be indexable by search engines. An example could be a comment on a blog post. This may mean that the information is made public. We will hold your personal data as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We may also hold as is required by applicable law, and then we will delete it.
Spa Bleu Day Spa reserves the right to alter its privacy policies. Any changes to the policy will be posted on this page. If Spa Bleu Day Spa changes this policy in the future, we will state the date of the changes at the top of the policy. Any new policy will be effective when published on http://spableudayspa.com/. You should return here regularly to view the most up to date Policy. You should also print a copy for your records.